Imagine it's the day of your event, and instead of running around frantically trying to get everything ready, you get to relax, knowing your event is in good hands.
At Parties and Events NW, we really listen to you and your desires for your event, and we work hard to make sure you feel supported and understood. We are there to personally make sure your event runs exactly as you envisioned, and your event is successful, based on YOUR definition of success.
We want to do all we can to make your next event is as stress-free as possible!
Event Coordinator services come in customized packages, based on your specific needs. These packages can include setup, vendor and venue coordination, event organization, tear-down clean-up and more. We offer Event Coordinator services for all types of events, from weddings to birthday parties.
Example Day-of Wedding Coordinator Duties
- Setting up programs
- Coordinating with the DJ, musicians, florist, venue, and photographer (letting them know where to go and how to set up)
- Distributing boutonnieres and bouquets
- Ensuring the groomsmen and other bridal party have arrived and are in place
- Directing musicians when to begin playing, or cueing up other types of music
- Cueing groom, bridal party, and bride when to start walking down the aisle
- Gathering the appropriate people for pictures
- Ensuring the photographer takes all pictures from the “must shoot” list
- Ensuring proper food flow
- Distributing final payments
- Handling any ceremony or reception emergencies
- Carrying an emergency kit
- Tearing down and cleaning up afterwards
For more information about our Event Coordination services, contact Rebecca at Rebecca@PartiesEventsNW.com, or give us a call at (360) 953-1661 to receive your FREE, no-obligation, phone consultation!